Area Managers for International Quick Service Restaurant Group
Salary £50K – £60K + bonus DOE
My Client offers our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other.
The Group is one of the fastest expanding companies of their type in the UK and wants an Area Manager that is ready to take the next step in their career.
The Company: An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Manager to take the lead of a high performing area. The Group is experiencing a steady expansion and is poised for considerable further growth. Already extremely popular with customers and winner of several awards.
Role – Area Manager
* Develop strategy for Recruiting, training and developing your team
* Drive guest recognition and engagement through management team
* To control the financial performance of the business, setting financial targets, managing P&L with clear objectives and timescales.
* To lead marketing and promoting the strategy for building sales.
* Nurturing local relationships with key local businesses
Key Skills – Area Manager
* Commercially savvy and completely au fait with P&L control, budgeting & forecasting, cash & banking, stock management etc.
* The right Area Manager will have real strength in leadership and motivation and have a track record of developing and mentoring senior management talent
* Will be a consummate, polished, enthusiastic Area Manager with the ability to work to very high standards, with a passion for the industry
* The right Area Manager will have real strength in leadership and motivation.
* The Area Manager needs to have a good financial understanding and know how to operationally take ownership of every aspect of a business.
* The Area Manager must be passionate about service and standards and results focused.
* Have a track record of developing and growing talent
If you are an Area Manager that is looking for a great career with career development and a company that puts their people first then apply below.
As a means of managing the high levels of interest in this role, please apply electronically in the first instance. Due to the specific nature of our client’s requirements, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback to each applicant and that only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly. Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position