Assistant General Manager – Nr Northampton – £28,000+ BONUS
My client is part of a tremendous restaurant collection; without a doubt one of the industry leaders and one which has stood the test of time and continued to thrive. Part of an empire with undisputed structure and some of the best leaders in the industry, this restaurant is fresh, vibrant and doing a great job at being ‘The New Kids on the Block’! Perfectly positioned for the higher end of the casual family dining arena with excellent offering for everyone! A brilliant vibe, busy restaurants located in desirable and high foot fall areas, this the type of restaurant you want to work for if you’re looking for a company who work hard, play hard and reward success.
Due to continued rapid expansion , I am currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team for a BRAND NEW OPENING nr Northampton. The Assistant General Manager I am seeking will have had some experience at Assistant/Deputy Management level but will be part of a well-oiled team to come together and drive an exceptional business. You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the GM in the day to day management of the restaurant, including independent shift management.
* Management, coaching and development of a large team.
* Cash and stock management including some involvement in the P&L
* Customer service
* Health & Safety and all associated due diligence
You will act as a support to your General Manager, learning and developing your skill set with a leading brand.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
* Be at Senior Assistant / Deputy Manager level within a FULL SERVICE, BRANDED restaurant within the casual dining arena.
* Have a stable and progressive career history – job hoppers need not apply.
* Be ambitious and on an upward trend of your career.
* Be fully competent in managing people
* Have a successful track record in delivering in all aspects of effective restaurant management.
The successful candidate can look forward to a highly competitive salary of up to £28,000 PLUS an excellent performance related bonuse and the opportunity to work for an industry leading business and with the leading industry colleagues.
Fast track your career!
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for and you’d like to be considered, please apply NOW with an up to date CV and a short note about yourself.
Interviews happening this week and the position is available ASAP.
Top Performing General Manger Required for Multi-faceted, Restaurant & Bar Operation – West London – £50k Appetite 4 Recruitment are...Apply For This Job
General Manager for Night Club Hackney- London £50K – £60K + Bonus. The Role: My Clients are looking for an...Apply For This Job