Assistant General Manager – Casual Dining Branded Restaurant
Salary UP TO £35,000 + Bonus
My client took the London food scene by storm a few years ago with their simplistic approach to their product, Fast, Bold, Real, and Honest.
With around 7 permanent sites now and planning more openings in 2018. They are looking for Assistant General Managers with the same attributes This is a company where you can be yourself. Where your personality can shine through.
What makes them special?
It’s a combination of a few things, food is freshly prepared in the restaurants, providing the highest of standards and genuinely caring about their people. With a strong track record for selecting the best, promoting people internally and investing in their development. With an ambitious and exciting expansion plan ahead, they have big plans for the future and big plans for you too. Get back what you put in.
As Assistant General Manager you will be required to deliver excellent service standards whilst maximising sales and profit in a very large restaurant. Leading a large team, you will motivate and develop your staff to ensure a dynamic working environment.
* Leading positively by example to promote the culture of the business
* Deliver true guest obsession
* Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best and exceed customer expectations
* Demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude to driving sales and profit
* Control the financial performance of the business, setting targets with clear timescales
Requirements for the Assistant General Manager Role
* You will be a successful restaurant manager with experience of leading large teams
* You will have the energy and commitment required to succeed in this high-profile company.
* You will demonstrate a passion for food and people development as well as fantastic commercial awareness.
Benefits & rewards
* Up to 50% discount in all of the restaurants in our group with your friends & family
* Meals on shift
* Drinks with the team after work
* Bi-annual staff party
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000
* Private Medical & travel contribution (Managers)
* Industry leading salary
* Performance related incentives
* Career development and outstanding ongoing training
Interested in this role? Apply now with your CV in Word format
NB: Only candidates with who match the criteria will be considered for this position.
General Manager – Lively South American Restaurant & bar – Birmingham Salary up to £41,000 My client is an eclectic...Apply For This Job
Bar Manager, all-day dining, and late-night venue- with own distillery (the equivalent of AGM or deputy manager) £30K – Hackney,...Apply For This Job