Assistant Manager £27,000 – £32,000 Depending on Experience
An all-day bar and pizza joint near London Fields, Hackney
In what was formerly a rundown pub, the designers have been called in and the venue has been brought right up to scratch, with a beautiful copper-topped bar, wooden stools, and benches, and stripped ceilings and walls. Exactly what you would expect to find in Hackney. Combining completely from scratch menu, on-site gin distillery, incredible drinks and cocktail list and hosting local DJs and bands at weekends. This is the first of 2 existing sites with more on the cards for 2018, this role offers an excellent opportunity for your career development.
* You will be responsible for running smooth, successful, high energy shifts. Delivering them in true guest obsessed fashion.
* You will be required to deliver excellent service standards whilst maximising sales and profit in this busy venue.
* Leading a large team, you will motivate and develop your staff to ensure a dynamic working environment.
* Leading positively by example to promote the culture of the business.
* You will be an experienced manager with experience of leading strong, happy and successful teams within a fresh food environment
* You will have the energy and commitment required to succeed in this high-profile company.
* You will be required to demonstrate a passion for food and people development as well as fantastic commercial awareness.
Interested in this role? Apply now with your CV in Word format
NB: Only candidates with who match the criteria will be considered for this position.
Deputy Manager – Required Tunbridge Wells, Stunning Gastro Pub – Salary up £28k Do you have a passion and knowledge...Apply For This Job
My client is seeking an Assistant Managers to venues across London. Salary up to 26k + great bonus scheme You...Apply For This Job