Deputy Manager – Funky Concept -Crawley- £25,000 PACKAGE
My client is a funky, fresh and exciting high street branded restaurant, with sites nationally. With an eclectic atmosphere, a superb menu and a cocktail list to die for, this restaurant group has something for everyone.
In Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced DEPUTY Manager to join the ranks of this fantastic company.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the GM in the smooth day to day running of the restaurant and bar;
* Recruitment, training and motivation of a large and vivacious team;
* A good understanding of your P&L – you will have complete responsibility of this in the absence of the GM;
* Marketing and proactive development of your restaurant in your local community;
* All aspects of health & safety, including internal and external audits
* Leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service, as well as deliver on your mystery shopper KPI.
In order to apply for this role, candidates must:
* Have a stable and progressive career within a restaurant or food retail environment ;
* Ideally have a good degree of branded experience;
* Be comfortable dealing with high volume;
* Have a workable understanding of the Profit & Loss, and be able to demonstrate positive influence on it;
* Have a positive and prominent presence, a firm leadership style and the ability to develop staff through coaching and hands on training.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore and your experience matches the requirements, then please apply today with an up to date CV in word.
General Manager for – New Restaurant Opening in Oxford. A small formidable group at the Premium end of the casual...Apply For This Job