Assistant Manager – Gastro Pub, between Caledonian Road and Kings Cross – North London – Salary £26,000
The Pub is located within easy reach from Caledonian Road and Kings Cross. The bar is adorned with an array of craft keg beers and local ales perfectly paired with our pizzas and ever-changing seasonal menu.
From 4 to 400 people the venue can accommodate groups of all sizes and is the ideal venue for pre-theatre dinner and drinks or to meet up with friends and colleagues.
* Be ‘the face’ of the unit with a bubbly character and friendly personality with the ambition to drive sales forward through excellent customer service
* You will be required to deliver excellent service standards in a busy food led environment.
To be considered for this Assistant Manager – role you must be:
* An assistant manager with experience of leading Strong, Happy and successful teams in a fresh food environment.
* You will have the energy and commitment required to succeed in this high-profile company.
Desired but not essential
* Knowledge of ales and wine is preferred
* Ability to manage Stocks, Labour, and basic P&L
Interested in this role? Apply now with your CV in word format
NB: Only candidates with who match the criteria will be considered for this position.
Due to the high response rate for this position the only candidate’s whose experience best matches the requirements will be contacted and shortlisted. If you have not heard back within a week then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful this time. NB: You must have permission to work in the UK.
Assistant Manager, Maidenhead – Salary up to £25,500 My client is an eclectic and very funky concept, who has just...Apply For This Job
General Manager Salary up to 37 k. Quality Restaurant Group is looking for a General Manager with a high volume...Apply For This Job
My client is seeking an Assistant Managers to venues across London. Salary up to 26k + great bonus scheme You...Apply For This Job