Assistant Manager – Gerrards Cross- £24,000 ++
My client is a group of well established, quirky and highly innovative restaurants with a beautiful history and a very exciting future. Backed by arguably one of the most successful gurus of the hospitality industry, the success of this brand is virtually guaranteed and the career development and progression of successful and ambitious applicants joining the company at this incredibly key time is inevitable. 100% dedicated to the quality, authenticity and freshness of their menu, and with absolute commitment to the experience of all of their customers, this restaurant group are shaking up the norm of branded restaurants and standing out from the crowd – in a good way!
Due to phenomenal expansion of the brand, I am currently recruiting for an ambitious, experienced and simply great Assistant Manager to join the team for a highly successful restaurant in Gerrards Cross
As the Assistant Manager in this brand, you will be supporting your General Manager in the day to day management of your restaurant and support the development your business, manage your team and deliver outstanding results.
* Very much a forward facing role, your influence over front of house management is essential and the ability to inspire & motivate your team in a really positive light is key to your success.
* Financial management of the business, of course is an essential part of the role and a good understanding of your P&L is important; however being able to do this effortlessly and without losing sight of the front of house is the key element.
* Recruitment, training and constant on-going development of a lively and vivacious team of managers and waiting staff;
* Proactive and local level marketing to positively drive forward your top line sales; liaison with local authorities and integrating yourself within the local community to better the business.
* All aspects of health & safety and food hygiene will form part of your remit, and will contribute towards the visual success of your business
In order to be considered for this Assistant Management position, applicants must currently be at AGM or AM level within a high volume, full service restaurant with exposure to fresh food. You will have been part of the management of a large team and have done so successfully with the ability to demonstrate your success path. You will ideally have branded experience, but also have the ability to think outside the box and challenge the norm. You will be well presented, and fluent in English with exceptional communication skills. Your CV will reflect a stable and progressive career path and you will be ambitious in your approach to your career.
This position may suit an Assistant General Manager who has perhaps stagnated or reached a glass ceiling in a smaller company; or an experience AM needing a diversification of skills and experience before taking on their own site. Your own site with this fast expanding company could be yours within 2-3 years!
The salary on offer for this role is up to £24,000 plus additional financial and lifestyle benefits.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
General Manager Stevenage – Fast Paced Restaurant – Fantastic Brand! £32k plus My client is an exciting and expanding restaurant...Apply For This Job
Exciting Opportunity…. Time to react General Manager Suffolk Area – Salary up to £40k An excellent opportunity has come up...Apply For This Job