Assistant Manager – Nr Bromley
up to £30k PACKAGE
A well established and market-leading operator of some of the best and loveliest quality pubs across the home counties and the south with a real emphasis on community spirit and looking after their lovely customers. A high (ish) price point means that the clientele are reasonably discerning and similarly aren’t afraid to spend a bit of their hard-earned cash in return for some really awesome service and equally quality food and drink.
Due to expansion of the business, I am currently seeking an ambitious and well-presented Assistant Manager to join the team in a well-established site in their beautiful Locksbottom site. Ideally positioned for maximum footfall and already a landmark within the area, I am seeking someone who is experienced enough to hit the ground running yet still eager to learn the trade from arguably one of the most experienced operators in the area.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
* Supporting the GM in the day to day management of the venue, deputising in their absence;
* Managing a great team of floor and bar staff, motivating and inspiring them to deliver above expectation;
* Delivering outstanding customer service and actively promoting the business at every opportunity;
* Maintaining health & safety and food hygiene standards in line with company policy and legislation.
* An understanding of budgets and basic financial controls, ie labour and GPs will be highly advantageous but not essential.
In order to be considered, applicants must currently be at management level within a food led pub or restaurant environment. You will be a passionate foody and LOVE hospitality. You will be massively ambitious, have a great attention to detail and you will be a natural people person, easily engaging with people at all levels allowing you to give outstanding customer service and naturally lead a team.
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for and have the background and skill set to match, please APPLY NOW with an up to date CV in Word/PDF document and lets get chatting!
General Manager for Growing restaurant Brand in Oxford Salary £32,000- £35,000 As a General Manager, you will be responsible for...Apply For This Job