Assistant Manager – London – £25,000 + Bonus
Are you bored of hearing about the same old hospitality businesses who are always looking for new managers and staff? Tired of working for companies who squeeze every last ounce of energy out of their people leaving them exhausted and discouraged; who restrict staff hours and labour costs to the bare minimum? Are you fed up of serving substandard food in a mediocre environment and being on the receiving end of disgruntled customers with little ability to wow them?
Keep reading, because I have some great news! There is a fab company who challenge all of this!
We are delighted to be working EXCLUSIVELY with one of the coolest and most diverse bar/restaurant concepts in London today. Coupled with rooms, they really are the hub of meeting and having a great time – the ideal place to explore London. Enthusiastically passionate about the quality and authenticity of product and service and offering guests something more than ‘just another bar with food’, this company have been setting a trend since their inception.
The difference with these guys is that they place value in their people more than almost any other business I have come across. The average tenure for one of their team is over 4 years… IN LONDON..! They embrace individualism and value personality, attitude and ethics over what their bottom line does. The living, breathing theory is that if you include people in the big picture. their loyalty and commitment to the business will look after the numbers.
They have a ‘work hard – play hard’ approach to their business. It is all about service and guest delivery with a firm understanding that nothing is individual. Their team work together as a well-oiled machine.
Due to exciting plans for 2018 and continued growth of the business, I am currently recruiting for a number of Assistant Managers to join one of their several London venues.
* You will have had a progressive career to date in a HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT capacity within a high volume establishment and be at least at Assistant Management level.
* You will be creative whilst understanding the importance of brand standards, with an EXCELLENT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.
* You will be a LEADER with proven experience in managing and developing a team, as well as having the financial accountability and acumen to make it profitable.
* You will have a natural love and flair for service and go above and beyond to offer that WOW experience to your guests.
* You will be well-presented with excellent personal style (I don’t mean you have to wear a 3 piece to work!) with an energetic and lively personality. You will be naturally ‘hospitality’ and strive for excellence.
* You will be ambitious and have a really strong work ethic.
In return you can expect an industry leading training and development plan and the opportunity to join a very funky brand in their management team with a salary of up to £26k. Plans to grow are on the cards and opportunities for the right people are very real.
Apply today with an up to date CV in a word document and lets get chatting.
Deputy Manager, Food Lead Pub , Tunbridge Wells! Currently I am recruiting for a large beautiful food lead up in...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Bar Manager for a beautiful fine dining restaurant, located in a...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager – Required Wycombe Area – Salary up £28k Do you have a passion and knowledge of Great Food...Apply For This Job