Assistant Manager – Nottingham – up to £24k
Are you bored of hearing about the same old restaurants who are always looking for new managers and staff? Tired of working for companies who squeeze every last ounce of energy out of their people leaving them exhausted and discouraged; who restrict staff hours and labour costs to the bare minimum? Are you fed up of serving substandard food and being on the receiving end of disgruntled customers with little ability to wow them?
Keep reading, because I have some great news! There is a fab company who challenge all of this!
Founded through a passion for great yet simple food, and great yet effortless service, this company has grown, steadily over the last number of years. With an impressive growth plan outlined for the coming year, now is the time to join them – just watch your career bloom! With a team of superstars who are 100% in love with the brand and completely committed to delivering the MD’s vision, this is an outstanding company massively moving with the times and challenging what high street restaurants in the past have represented. With a great salary package on offer, awesome and very achievable bonuses and a string of other incentives including international travel, this is more than just a job, this is a calling!
I am currently recruiting for a superstar Assistant Manager in Nottingham who get the brand, who love them and who want to go far! Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the General Manager in the day to day management of the restaurant, taking full responsibility in their absence;
* Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by the brand;
* Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including rota planning, ordering etc;
* Local level marketing to promote the brand and the restaurant and to increase top line sales;
* All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered, applicants must:
* Currently be at supervisory or assistant management level within a restaurant or FOOD retail environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months;
* Be a vivacious go-getter with a passionate zest for life, loving hospitality and the industry;
* Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team;
* Have a basic understanding of business operations;
* Love great food and good service!
The salary on offer for this role is up to £24k annually with an achievable bonus Like what you hear? Apply now with an up to date CV in a word document. Interviews immediately and start dates to suit.