Assistant Manager, Hawkhurst- Live in Available
My client owns 9 pubs and Restaurants across Kent and Sussex, serving their own draft beers, beautifully created menus and luxurious accommodation
I am currently looking for their site set in the heart of the Kentish Countryside A beautiful 16th Century Inn Serving locally sourced fresh food and wines from around the world.
The pub hosts various events including a Gin masterclass, the pub has a real independent feel and a fanatsic atmosphere and eclectic decor
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the General Manager in the day to day management of the pub and restaurant, taking full responsibility in their absence;
* Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by the brand;
* Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including rota planning, ordering etc;
* Local level marketing to promote the brand and the restaurant and to increase top line sales;
* All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered, applicants must:
* Currently be at assistant management level within a restaurant or pub environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months;
* Be a vivacious go-getter with a passionate zest for life, loving hospitality and the industry;
* Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team;
* Have a basic understanding of business operations;
* Love great food and good service!
Like what you hear? Apply now with an up to date CV in a word document. Interviews immediately and start dates to suit.
Deputy / Assistant General Manager -London- £28,000 + Bonus My client is an eclectic and very stylish concept. With an...Apply For This Job
Area Manager South East – 55/65K Are you an Area Manager looking for a change? If so read on for...Apply For This Job
Hard Hitting General Manger Required for High End Restaurant – Cobham – £38k Appetite 4 Recruitment are excited to be...Apply For This Job