Assistant Manager – Brasserie – up to £25,000 plus tips, tronc
My client is part of a small but perfectly formed group of beaut brasseries across the UK. With an emphasis on fresh food and superb service, their venues have something for everyone.
Due to expansion of the business, I am currently seeking an ambitious and well-presented Assistant Manager to join the team for one of their beautiful sites – Winchester. Ideally positioned for maximum footfall and already a landmark within the area, I am seeking someone who is experienced enough to hit the ground running yet still eager to learn the trade from arguably one of the most experienced operators in the area.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
* Supporting the GM in the day to day management of the venue, deputising in their absence;
* Managing a great team of floor and bar staff, motivating and inspiring them to deliver above expectation;
* Delivering outstanding customer service and actively promoting the business at every opportunity;
* Maintaining health & safety and food hygiene standards in line with company policy and legislation.
* An understanding of budgets and basic financial controls, ie labour and GPs will be highly advantageous but not essential.
In order to be considered, applicants must currently be at management level within a food led pub or restaurant environment. You will be a passionate foody and LOVE hospitality. You will be massively ambitious, have a great attention to detail and you will be a natural people person, easily engaging with people at all levels allowing you to give outstanding customer service and naturally lead a team. Experience in an accoladed environment or boutique hotel would also be of benefit.
The package on offer for this role includes a basic salary of up to £25k plus a package of tips/tronc, package up to £30k
If this sounds like something you would be interested in being considered for, please apply now with an up to date CV in a word document, or visit our website for all of our current vacancies.
Area Manager South East – 55/65K Are you an Area Manager looking for a change? If so read on for...Apply For This Job