We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Restaurant Manager for a 3AA Rosette restaurant in 5***** Hotel, situated in Scotland.
They want a restaurant manager who will be able to train and motivate the team to achieve targets they planned for 2018 and after.
As the Restaurant Manager your responsibilities and duties would be:
* Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
* Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
* Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
* Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
* Running day-to-day restaurant operations
* Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
* Setting budgets or agree on them with the Owner or the GM
* Planning and coordinating menus
* Coordinating the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
* Recruiting, training, managing and motivating staff
* Responding to customer queries and complaints
* Meeting and greeting customers, organising table plan and offering advice about menu and wine choices
* Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
* Checking stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
* Delegating task to the junior staff members
* Checking if standards are followed
The ideal Restaurant Manager will have minimum 2 years’ experience and come from fine dining, AA Rosette or Michelin background.
You must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
As the Restaurant Manager, you must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
* Up to £30K per year + Service Charge
* 3AA Rosettes
* Part of renowned Group
* Luxury environment
* Accommodation provided
The candidate needs to be a European Citizen or must be legally eligible to work in UK.
We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Restaurant Manager experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in an Assistant Restaurant Manager position who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.
Deputy / Assistant General Manager -London- £28,000 + Bonus My client is an eclectic and very stylish concept. With an...Apply For This Job