We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for a renowned 3 AA Rosette restaurant, situated in Somerset.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager your responsibilities would be:
* Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
* Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
* Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
* Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
* Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development
* Set budgets or agree them with senior management
* Plan and coordinate menus
* Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
* Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
* Respond to customer queries and complaints
* Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
* Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
* Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have minimum 1 year experience and come from Fine Dining or AA Rosette background.
You must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service. Also they need to be very interested about the British produce.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
* up to £26,000 per year
* 3AA Rosette
* Amazing Cuisine
* High standards delivered
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Assistant Restaurant Manager experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a Supervisor or Manager position who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.
General Manager – Lively South American Restaurant & bar – Leicester Salary up to £38,000 My client is an eclectic...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager -Woolhampton- Salary up to £28,000 Do you have a passion and knowledge of Great Food Then read on………………....Apply For This Job
An amazing opportunity has come up for a passionate Restaurant Manager. Salary up to 40k Successful restaurant group, well known...Apply For This Job
General Manager – Casual Dining Branded Restaurant Central London Salary UP TO £35,000 + Bonus My client took the London...Apply For This Job