We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for a renowned 3 AA Rosette restaurant based in a luxury 4**** Hotel, situated in Surrey. The Hotel is full of charm, in the middle of a luxurious garden, it’s a traditional English Manor.
The Head Chef is using local produces to serve a modern fine English Cuisine to his guests.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager your responsibilities and duties would be:
* Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant in absence of the Restaurant Manager
* Report to the Restaurant Manager
* Assisting the restaurant manager in his floor & office duties
* Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
* Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
* Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
* Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development
* Set budgets or agree them with senior management
* Plan and coordinate menus
* Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
* Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
* Respond to customer queries and complaints
* Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
* Maintain high standards of service, quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
* Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have minimum 1 years’ experience at this position and come from Fine Dining, Michelin or AA Rosette background.
You must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous
* up to £24,000 per year
* 3AA Rosette
* Amazing Cuisine
* Beautiful Luxury Hotel
* High standards of service delivered
* Accommodation could be available depending on each case (charged up to £350 per month)
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Assistant Restaurant Manager experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a Supervisor or Manager position who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.
Due to the large amount of applications, if you are not receiving an answer from us within 7 days, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.
Assistant General Manager – Casual Dining Branded Restaurant Central London Salary UP TO £35,000 + Bonus My client took the...Apply For This Job
General Manager – New ASSISTED SERVICE Restaurant Concept £40,000 + Bonus Heart of the West End Very exciting times ahead...Apply For This Job
Bar Manager, all-day dining, and late-night venue- with own distillery (the equivalent of AGM or deputy manager) £30K – Hackney,...Apply For This Job