A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and talented Chef de Partie looking for a better work/life balance in Ireland!
The position of Chef de Partie is permanent, 40h per week, based in a prestigious Law firm, Bank, office building in Ireland. The successful Chef de Partie will work primarily in the staff restaurant and will also assist with hospitality and events. The staff restaurant menu is of a similar standard than a high end British brasserie.
My client is offering up to 24k per annum plus some overtime shifts.
The requirement to be successful:
* A proven history of stability on previous job role as chef de partie
* Strong background in fine dining restaurant working with only fresh produces
* Experience of preparing food for private dining and a staff restaurant
* Excellent team player
* Positive attitude towards new challenges
* Previous experience in private dining
* Excellent hygiene and presentation
* Food & Hygiene Diploma (NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent)
* Health & Safety – First Aid Diploma
Are you a chef de partie? Interested to move in Ireland? then apply with an update cv to this advert asap!