We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de rang for a 2**Michelin in Midlands.
The entire brigade has a passion for Fine Cuisine and they want to reach the third Michelin Star.
To achieve this target they really want to build a strong and skilled to provide the best service to their guests.
As Chef de rang your responsibilities would be:
* Doing the Mise en place for the service, being focus on the details
* Ensuring all commis task are executed to the restaurantâ€™s standards
* Running a station
* Managing commis de rang and runner
* Explaining in the best way the cuisine of the Chef
* Assisting management with table plans, the rota, the training programs, briefings a menu description
* Greeting guests
* Assisting the management team
The ideal Chef de Rang will have minimum 2 years’ experience and come from Fine Dining or Michelin star background.
They must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and detailed guest service.
They will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
The Chef de Rang must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
* £19,000 + Service charge
* Immediate start
* 4 working days per week
* Only 6 double shifts per months
* 6 weeks holidays
* Close for Christmas and NYE
* Accommodation provided if available
The candidate needs to be a European citizen or must be legally eligible to work in UK.
We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Chef de Rang experiences but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a ½ Chef de rang, waiter or really passionate for catering industry.
Area Manager South East – 55/65K Are you an Area Manager looking for a change? If so read on for...Apply For This Job