We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de rang for a renowned 3AA Rosette restaurant, situated in Somerset.
As a Chef de rang, some of your responsibilities would be:
* Providing advices, being attentive to allergies a dietary request, explaining menu and presenting the dishes to the guests
* Carrying tray from the kitchen to the guests
* Assigning duties, responsibilities, and work stations to staff member in accordance with work requirements
* Cleaning cutleries, glasses and silvers
* Presenting bills
* Serving dish, wine and water
* Cleaning room duties
* Assisting Â and supporting the management team during the service, but also before and after it
* Greeting and seating guests, presenting menus and wine list
Ideals candidates for this Chef de rang position, will have minimum 1 year experience in fine dining or Michelin star restaurant, be passionate about food, beverage and service. They must have good English verbal level communication skills.
As a Chef de Rang, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
You must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation.
* Up to £20,000 per year
* 3AA Rosettes, high standards of service
* Amazing Cuisine
* No live-in, but the manager is happy to help to found a room or a flat
* Close to the City
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Chef de rang experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a Head commis, ½ chef de rang, waiter or really passionate for catering industry.
Assistant Manager, Tunbridge Wells Area – £22k plus Live in Available My client owns 9 pubs and Restaurants across Kent...Apply For This Job