We are currently looking for a Commis Chef driven by the passion of cooking and who wants to develop his skills further in a fine dining restaurant in Surrey.
In an old farmhouse, you will live a unique experience with a talented foreign chef who made his way by working in well acclaimed places in London. You will find a contemporary European cuisine with international influence using the best local products produced by a talented brigade. The restaurant has been honoured with many awards.
As a Commis Chef, your duties would include assisting the Chef de Partie in the preparation and service of food, at all times ensuring that the highest standards are maintained and that the kitchen areas, equipment, and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
The ideal Commis Chef will have:
* Previous similar experience in a 5* restaurant to at least 3 rosette level as a Commis Chef
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Food safety training along with relevant culinary qualifications
If you feel that you have the relevant experience as a Commis Chef, please apply with an updated cv. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants with the right to work in the UK will be contacted for the first stage.
* Head chef * Premium FRESH FOOD restaurant * Salary 34/36k * Bonus and benefits My client is looking for...Apply For This Job