Several of our prestigious clients are looking for a Commis de Rang. If you are keen
As a Commis de Rang, your duties would be:
* Helping the Chef de rang to do the Mise en place for the service
* Assisting the chef de rang during all the service
* Carrying trays and plates from the kitchen to the station
* Serving water and bread
* Cleaning trays and resetting the table
* Cleaning cutlery, plates, glasses
* Preparing all the chefs will need for the service
* Ensuring that the Pass will be full and tidy for the service
* Cleaning the restaurant room and public areas
The ideal Commis de Rang will have minimum 1 years’ experience in restaurant and come from semi-gastronomic, fine dining or Michelin star background.
As a Commis de rang, you must have a Basic English level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
As a Commis de Rang, you must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
* Up to £20,000 per annum depending on location and your experience
* Accommodation could be provided (small rent)
* 2AA/3AA Rosette and 1* Michelin restaurants
* High standards of service provided
* Fresh food and detailed Cuisine
The candidate needs to be a European citizen or must be legally eligible to work in UK.
We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Commis de Rang experience but would also be open to meeting someone who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.
Bars Manager – London – £30,000 I have the pleasure of recruiting for this exciting opportunity in the West End...Apply For This Job
Outstanding Deputy Manager !!! Salary 30k+ Awesome, well knownrestaurant group is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager in a high...Apply For This Job