Deputy Manager – Stevenage – £27,000
My client is a tremendous restaurant collection; without a doubt one of the industry leaders and one which has stood the test of time and continued to thrive. Part of an empire with undisputed structure and some of the best leaders in the industry. Perfectly positioned for the higher end of the casual family dining arena with excellent offering for everyone from youngsters to stag/hen dos! A brilliant vibe, busy restaurants located in desirable and high foot fall areas, this the type of restaurant you want to work for if you’re looking for a company who work hard, play hard and reward success.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team for a profile and very successful restaurant in Stevenage. The Deputy Manager I am seeking will have had some experience at Senior Assistant or Deputy Management level but will be part of a well-oiled team to come together and drive an exceptional business. You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the GM in the day to day management of the restaurant, including taking full responsibility in their absence.
* Management, coaching and development of a large team.
* Cash and stock management including full involvement in the P&L
* Customer service
* Health & Safety and all associated due diligence
You will act as a direct support to your General Manager, learning and developing your skill set with a leading brand and moving towards taking a site of your own.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
* Be at Senior Assistant or Deputy Manager level within a FULL SERVICE, BRANDED restaurant within the casual dining arena.
* Have a stable and progressive career history – job hoppers need not apply.
* Be ambitious and on an upward trend of your career.
* Be fully competent in managing people
* Have a successful track record in delivering in all aspects of effective restaurant management.
The successful candidate can look forward to a highly competitive salary of £27,000, plus the opportunity to work for an industry leading business and with the leading industry colleagues.
Fast track your career!
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for and you’d like to be considered, please apply NOW with an up to date CV and a short note about yourself.
Interviews happening this week and the position is available ASAP.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Waiter / Waitress for an amazing restaurant-Lounge Bar situated in Central London....Apply For This Job
General Manager Beautiful Gastro Pub Hertfordshire Are you currently a general manager running a quality operation? Do you have a...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager-Premium Gastro Pub Co South West England- Avon + Surrounding areas £65K + bonus + Car + Pension +...Apply For This Job