An amazing opportunity for a passionate General Manager.
Salary up to 55k plus bonus
Very successful restaurant group, well known casual dining concept with a fresh food offering based in Central London is looking for a shining star. This group is all about its people, recognising talent, development and rewarding hard work. Ideal candidate apart from huge personality would have previous experience ( late night operation will be a bonus) and a great knowledge of food and cocktails.
* Current experience as a General Manager
* previous experience in a wet let, late night venue will be a bonus,
* great knowledge of booking systems
* The passion and the energy to drive the business forwards
* A natural ability to provide great customer service
* Experience in growing, managing and training a full team
* Natural leadership skills
* Strong and effective communication skills
* Strong personality & floor presence
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please send us your CV without delay!
As a means of managing the high levels of interest in this role, please apply electronically in the first instance. Due to the specific nature of our client’s requirements, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback to each applicant and that only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
Restaurant Manager – Stunning independent Restaurant – Slough/Windsor Catchment salary up to £26,000 An excellent opportunity has arisen with one...Apply For This Job
General Manager – West London – West End Entertainment Venue – £50,000+ My client is a popular and lively collection...Apply For This Job