General Manager – Bluewater – £32k
My client is an eclectic and very dynamic operator of unique and 100% fresh restaurants, operating in London and across the UK with continued expansion planned following significant investment over the next 2 years. Founded through an absolute passion for the food and with the business owners still involved in the day to day management of the restaurants, this is a brand who are truly distinctive in their approach and their offering and madly passionate about the quality and authenticity of their food.
I am currently looking for a General Manager to join the team for their restaurant in the vibrant Bluewater.
As the General Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* The smooth day to day running of the restaurant;
* Recruitment, training and motivation of a very large team;
* Full and close management of your P&L – your bonus is largely dependent on this;
* Marketing and proactive development of your restaurant in your local community;
* All aspects of health & safety, including internal and external audits
* Leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service, as well as deliver on your mystery shopper KPI
In order to apply for this position, applicants must:
* Have a stable and progressive career, with at least 1 year of experience at General Management level within a full service restaurant environment , and must CURRENTLY be employed in this capacity within the UK;
* Be comfortable dealing with reasonable volume ;
* Have a full and encompassing understanding of the Profit & Loss, and be able to demonstrate positive influence on it;
* Have a positive and prominent presence, a firm leadership style and the ability to develop staff through coaching and hands on training.
* You must be a natural hospitality professional, warm and welcoming.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £32,000 plus an achievable and realistic bonus package.
Immediate Starts Available
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? Please apply now with an up to date CV in a word or PDF document.
Tagged as: New Job in Bluewater
Deputy Manager, Food Lead Pub , Tunbridge Wells! Currently I am recruiting for a large beautiful food lead up in...Apply For This Job
Outstanding Deputy Manager !!! Salary 30k+ Awesome, well knownrestaurant group is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager in a high...Apply For This Job
Assistant Manager, Maidenhead – Salary up to £25,500 My client is an eclectic and very funky concept, who has just...Apply For This Job