General Manager – City of London – £45k++ Package
My client is one of the freshest things to hit the UK high street. Part of a larger group and specialising in niche cuisine, this company offers 100% fresh food, combined with exceptional service in a quirky and very sleek environment. With unprecedented growth planned for the next 2 years and already a thriving business model, now is the time to join this fab company to springboard your career to the next level.
Due to company growth and internal moves I am currently seeking a hard hitting and experienced General Manager to take over their stunning site in the CITY OF LONDON. Already an incredibly successful business, this is a substantial restaurant and requires a high profile and hard hitting General Manager to lead the way.
* You will be handed autonomy over your restaurant to build and develop your business, manage your team and deliver outstanding results.
* Very much a forward facing role, your influence over front of house management is essential and the ability to inspire & motivate your team in a really positive light is key to your success.
* Financial management of the business, of course is an essential part of the role and experience managing all aspects of your P&L and delivering consistent success is a must; however being able to do this effortlessly and without losing sight of the front of house is the key element.
* Recruitment, training and constant on-going development of a lively and vivacious team of managers and waiting staff; as well as a brigade of talented and experienced chefs back of house.
* Proactive and local level marketing to positively drive forward your top line sales; liaison with local authorities and integrating yourself within the local community to better the business.
* All aspects of health & safety and food hygiene will fall under your remit, and will contribute towards the visual success of your business
In order to be considered for this General Management position, applicants must currently be at General Management level and have held this postion for at least 2 years. You will have experience within a high volume, full service restaurant with maximum exposure to fresh food. You will have managed a large team and have done so successfully with the ability to demonstrate your success path. You will ideally have high end branded experience, but also have the ability to think outside the box and challenge the norm. You will be extremely well presented, and fluent in English with exceptional communication skills. Your CV will reflect a stable and progressive career path and you will be ambitious in your approach to your career. You will have a full and encompassing understanding of the Profit & Loss, and be able to demonstrate positive influence on it. You will have a definite presence and an influential leadership style with the ability to develop staff through coaching and hands on training.
The remuneration package on offer for this role comprises a competitive salary of up to £45’000 basic salary plus an achievable bonus potential.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity you have been looking for and would like to be considered, please apply now by clicking this link and sending in your up to date CV in a word or PDF document.
First stage interviews will be with the agency and start dates to suit.
Bar Manager, all-day dining, and late-night venue- with own distillery (the equivalent of AGM or deputy manager) £30K – Hackney,...Apply For This Job
General Manager Beautiful High-End Pub, West Berkshire Salary £35,000 Are you currently a general manager running a quality operation? Do...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for a renowned 3 AA Rosette restaurant based...Apply For This Job
Deputy / Assistant General Manager – Salisbury- Salary up to £28,000 My client own and operate beautiful French brasseries which...Apply For This Job