General Manager for Night Club Hackney- London £50K – £60K + Bonus.
The Role: My Clients are looking for an outstanding, experienced General Manager (with London late night experience) to build on already strong successes.
The Venue a quirky themed bar, set over three floors the venue combines a cocktail bar, basement club and kitchen! Offering spaces for small and large groups, private areas and rooms with flexible minimum spends and availability. The Venue is already a popular choice for private event parties and private hire.
* 500 capacity – Late night venue
* Large Bar – Restaurant, Entertainment Venue and Club
* On weekday evenings Venue offers a mix of live music, cabaret and quizzes all served up with tasty sharing platters and creative cocktails
* The weekend’s Venue turns into a major party destination with top DJs playing in the bar after dinner and great club nights in the Basement
Successful General Manager will be:
* A commercially savvy, well-presented general manager with a passion for the industry.
* Will have great understanding of the Hackney and East London Bar and late night scene
* Have experience managing 300+ capacity venue
* Strong atmosphere management skills
* Someone who has a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets and motivates and drives the team to success.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a late night venue
* A General Manager driven to succeed with proven track records of success and sales growth
* Have exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills
* Completely au fait with P&L control, budgeting & forecasting, cash & banking, stock management etc.
* Have experience of high volume venues in both wet and dry environments
* Be a natural leader motivator and developer of people
* Excellent focus on customer service and communication skills
Interested in this role? Apply now with your CV in word format
Due to the high response rate for this position only candidate’s whom experience best matches the requirements will be contacted and shortlisted. If you have not heard back within a week then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful this time. NB: You must have permission to work in the UK.
Assistant Manager – All day dining and late night venue – Hackney – Salary £25,000 The venue has recently opened...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de rang for a renowned luxury 2 AA Rosettes restaurant,...Apply For This Job