General Manager – West London – West End Entertainment Venue – £50,000+
My client is a popular and lively collection of premium entertainment venues across London, delivering an outstanding value and a massively memorable experience. Evenly split between bar (amazing cocktails), restaurant (premium, fresh) and the entertainment side (inc corporate sales and corporate entertainment) these venues really require applicants at the very top of their game.
Significant growth is on the cards with this company for the right candidate. Due to a confirmed new opening in early 2018, I am currently on the search for a new General Manager to join the team ASAP, fully ready to be entirely involved in the new opening next year.
Expect high volume and a large, diverse team! This venue requires a leader with not just personality and pizzazz, but possessing the full understanding of business management and ability to drive the business forward – a real engine to the site.
* As the General Manager in this brand, you will be handed autonomy over your venue to build and develop your business, manage your team and deliver outstanding results.
* Very much a forward facing role, your influence over front of house management is essential and the ability to inspire & motivate your team in a really positive light is key to your success.
* Financial management of the business, of course is an essential part of the role and experience managing all aspects of your P&L and delivering consistent success is a must; however being able to do this effortlessly and without losing sight of the front of house is the key element.
* Recruitment, training and constant on-going development of a lively and vivacious team of managers and waiting staff; as well as a brigade of talented and experienced chefs back of house.
* Proactive and local level marketing to positively drive forward your top line sales; liaison with local authorities and integrating yourself within the local community to better the business.
* Full responsibility for all due-diligence including Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, COSHH and HACCP
* ABOVE ALL, YOU MUST BE A PASSIONATE FOODY, 100% COMMITTED TO SERVICE AND BE ABLE TO DELIVER RESULTS
In order to be considered for this role, applicants:
* Must CURRENTLY be at General Management level within a premium hospitality business – this is NOT an opportunity for first appointments.
* Must have experience with both fresh food (and full service), and wet sales, ideally premium cocktails. Ideally some exposure to corporate sales and events.
* Must have relevant experience with the volume and pace required. We will be looking for complete financial accountability of operations of at least £3mil per annum, with proven success.
* Must have a stable and progressive career history, and be on the upward career trajectory.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £50,000 with additional benefits including an attractive bonus and other lifestyle benefits.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for and your skills/experience match the requirements, please apply with an up to date CV in a WORD/PDF document. I’d love to know some more about you, so a short cover note would be great.
Not quite it, visit our website for all our up to date roles!
General Manager -Wimbledon – £30k Package Appetite 4 Recruitment are excited to be working with an eclectic, vivacious and very...Apply For This Job
Area Manager South West – 50/75K Are you an Area Manager that is ready for a change? If so read...Apply For This Job