General Manager – Mediterranean Concept – Sheffield – £32k ++
My client is an eclectic and very dynamic operator of unique and 100% fresh Mediterranean restaurants, operating across the UK with expansion planned to the rest of the UK over the next 2 years. Founded through an absolute passion for the food and with the business owners still involved in the day to day management of the restaurants, this is a brand who are truly distinctive in their approach and their offering and madly passionate about the quality and authenticity of their food.
Due to confirmed expansion of the business with recent investment, several new openings in early 2018 and sunsequent internal moves, they are currently looking for a General Manager to join the team and take on their Shelffield restaurant.
As the General Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* The smooth day to day running of the restaurant;
* Recruitment, training and motivation of a large team, FOH & BOH;
* Full and close management of your P&L – your bonus is largely dependent on this;
* Marketing and proactive development of your restaurant in your local community and driving the business top line;
* All aspects of health & safety, including internal and external audits
* Leading by example to deliver outstanding customer service, as well as deliver on your mystery shopper KPI
In order to apply for this position, applicants must:
* Have a stable and progressive career, with current and relevant General Management level experience within a full service restaurant environment , and must CURRENTLY be employed in this capacity;
* Be comfortable dealing with reasonable volume ;
* Have a full and encompassing understanding of the Profit & Loss, and be able to demonstrate positive influence on it;
* Be a proactive sales driver and be able to demonstrate how to grow the sales whislt not compromising on service.. NB THEY DONT DO VOUCHERS!
* Have a positive and prominent presence, a firm leadership style and the ability to develop staff through coaching and hands on training.
* You must be a natural hospitality professional, warm and welcoming.
The salary on offer for this role is IRO £30,000 neg plus an achievable and realistic bonus based on KPI and performance
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? Please apply now with an up to date CV in a word or PDF document.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER Salary up to 45k Our Client We are currently working with one of the most stylish and...Apply For This Job
Deputy / Assistant General Manager -London- £28,000 + Bonus My client is an eclectic and very stylish concept. With an...Apply For This Job
Outstanding Deputy Manager !!! Salary 30k+ Awesome, well knownrestaurant group is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager in a high...Apply For This Job