Based in Sussex, our client is currently looking for a Group Reservation Manager for a beautiful 4**** Hotel.
They have a Group Reservations Office that takes all accommodation bookings as well as all Spa Day bookings.
With responsibility for supporting the Group Reservations Agents & Supervisor in delivering outstanding levels of customer service while also ensures the team deliver on their financial targets.
TheGroup Reservation Manager will be working with a team of 6 Reservations Agents and a Reservations Administrator. You report to the Assistant and Group Reservations Revenue Manager.
We are looking for a friendly warm personality, someone who is enthusiastic about our beautiful hotels and is keen to help the guest with planning their stay and choosing the best options for them to ensure total satisfaction is our key requirement.
* Enquiry handling on the telephone
* Giving information on bedroom availability and rate structure across our four hotels
* Inputting reservations for bedroom, restaurant and lounge bookings
* Booking in beauty treatment bookings related to bedroom or spa day bookings made
* Administering bookings and auctioning accurate and timely confirmations to all guests, online, by email and by letter
* Coaching and training new and existing team members to be successful
* Supporting the Managers with the implementation of, and communication of offers, special rate packages
* Motivating and supporting the team to achieve financial targets while maintaining excellent levels of guest service
* Monitor and evaluate performance to ensure the focus on bookings across the hotels of the group
* Manage the use of Guest line and Premier Spa systems to ensure they are used effectively and accurately as reservations systems
The perfect candidates for the Group Reservation Supervisor should have:
* 2 years’ experience in a Reservation or Call Centre environment is essential
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Computerised reservation experience preferred
* Excellent attention to detail when direct inputting data into our systems
* Can demonstrate flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Strong leadership and coaching skills
* Available to work 5 days on a rota basis including weekend shifts (1 weekend off in 3).
Salary & Benefits
* £19,000 + incentive bonus
* 4 weeks holiday + Bank holidays
* 2 days off per week
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Discounts across all the company
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
If you feel you’re the right candidate, please apply for this application. We will be happy to meet you. We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Group Reservation Supervisor experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently Senior Receptionist, Assistant Front of House Manager.