We are curently recruiting an experienced head chef on the behalf of a successful British restaurant group.
True to its ethos, our client uses the very best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients and serves British favourites and comfort food classics in a relaxed and informal environment from breakfast to dinner. The restaurant includes intimate booths and spacious tables, an outdoor terrace seating area, and a bar open daily from midday till late. In addition, our client has a Deli offering express takeaway options from Monday to Friday. Private and semi-private dining options are also available throughout the building – perfect for private dinners, team meetings or other events such as birthday parties or canapé receptions.
We are looking for a professional, creative chef, with good man manager skills. No shouting chefs, please!
Your main responsibilities as head chef would be:
* Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
* Estimate food requirements and food/ labour costs
* Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
* Recruit and manage kitchen staff
* Perform administrative duties
* Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
The requirements for this Head chef position are:
* Proven experience as Head chef in british restaurant
* Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
* Outstanding communication and leadership skills
* Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
* Credentials in health and safety training
Head chef – Salary package: up to £50K per annum depending on experience (including 8k bonus) based on 52h per week.
If you are an experienced head chef with the drive and passion for working with quality produce, please apply with an updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants with the right to work in the UK, will be contacted for the first stage.