We are looking for a Kitchen manager to run a well known venue serving good beer and hearty seasonal food.
This company offers
* A competive salary and achievable bonus
* Great company perks and incentives
* Support and training from the start
To be a successful chef in this group you will need
* Good job stability in the past five years
* Understanding of GP% control and wastage
* Knowledge of rota writing and labour control would be an advantage
* Good knowledge of food hygiene procedures
* A leader in the kitchen who can get the job done under pressure
A stong sous chef might be considered for this position as first time appointment.
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Are you a strong chef de partie? Passionate about Japanese cuisine, this job is for you! Chef de partie –...Apply For This Job