General Manager Required Flagship late night venue, York
Salary up to £55k plus bonus
I’m currently looking for an experienced General manager for my clients stunning Flagship venue in York
situated on the water over 2 floors and with 4 bars this site has it all, they are looking for someone with large revenue experience both food and late night.
Your background must be in high volume food and late, it’s a really exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants to take the next step
It is a very fast paced and challenging environment, within which the applicant must:
* Be very customer focused and present high standards at all times
* Have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
* Show commitment and determination
* Have the ability to drive their staff and business forward
* Show good communication skills and the ability to work alongside the management team to develop ideas
* You will be expected to work weekends and late nights
* Driving sales and increasing profits.
* Delivering excellent customer focus and service.
* Developing people and inspiring your team.
* Having the ability to manage short term tactical and longer term plans to achieve business targets.
* Reviewing business performance in line with budgetary control.
The salary is dependent on experience and what you as a candidate can bring to the table!
If you would like to discuss this role further then please do not hesitate in contacting me
Please send all CV’s to Jemma@appetite4rtecruitment.co.uk or call on 01483 415088
Restaurant Manager, Premium Restaurant and Bar – Clapham Salary £25-£28k plus tronc My client own an eclectic mix of restaurants...Apply For This Job
Deputy / Assistant General Manager -London- £28,000 + Bonus My client is an eclectic and very stylish concept. With an...Apply For This Job