We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Receptionist for a renowned 3*** Hotel, situated in West Sussex.
The Receptionist Responsibilities are:
* Dealing with bookings
* Answering to the phone
* Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
* Choosing rooms and handing out keys
* Preparing bills and taking payments
* Taking and passing on messages to guests
* Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
* Checking guests in and out
* Taking restaurant and bedroom reservation
* Doing the cash up, banking
* Serving bar drinks, teas and coffees
The ideal Receptionist will have minimum 1 year experience and come from 3*/4* Hotel background.
As the new receptionist, you must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
The Receptionist will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
The Receptionist must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation.
* £17K per year
* Gratuities added on the top of the salary
* Shift patterns : 7.30am to 4.00pm, 3.30pm to 11.00pm and 9.30am to 6.00pm (approximatively)
* 40 hours per weeks
* 2 days off
* 40 rooms hotel
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Receptionist experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a assistant Receptionist position who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.