We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Receptionist for a renowned 4* luxury Hotel in Scotland, in the Scottish Highlands region.
The Hotel has an enviable reputation for service and style, with 30 stunning bedrooms, few luxury apartments, an AA Rosette restaurant, and our Lounge Bar – serving up live music, an eclectic mix of cocktails, and hundreds of local gins and whiskies.
As the Receptionist, your duties and Responsibilities would be:
* Welcoming guest to the hotel
* Dealing with bookings
* Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
* Preparing end of day reports
* Keeping a close communication with the Housekeeping service
* Informing guest on sites and locations to visit around the hotel, or activities to try
* Choosing rooms and handing out keys
* Preparing bills and taking payments
* Taking and passing on messages to guests
* Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
The ideal Receptionist will have minimum 1 years’ experience and come from Fine Dining, AA Rosette or Michelin star background.
You must have good English verbal level communication skills and have a passion for precise and carefully guest service.
As Receptionist, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure, to follow the house rules and be effective.
As you will be the first contact with guests, the receptionist must display excellence in personal grooming and presentation. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous.
* Salary up to £21K depending on experience
* Accommodation could be provided depending on availability
* Situated in a beautiful and touristic city
* Few hours driving from Edinburgh
* Beautiful area, with amazing landscapes
We would be happy to meet candidates with appropriate Receptionist experience but would also be open to meeting someone who is currently in a assistant Receptionist position who would like to step into the role of heading up our team.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in UK (European citizen or already in possession of a valid working Visa). We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining UK work authorization.
Based in Sussex, our client is currently looking for a Group Reservation Manager for a beautiful 4**** Hotel. They have...Apply For This Job