Recruitment Manager – Leading Hospitality Company – £38,000 (neg DOE)
My client is a leading name in hospitality and hold an excellent market share in the market currently. Premium casual by nature but without excluding anyone from the potential clientele, guests are guaranteed an excellent experience and the people in the business are amongst the most vivacious and vibrant in the industry. Absolutely dedicated to the quality and consistency of their food, and to attracting the best talent into the business to retain and drive the level of service, this is a company who have got it right and are continuing to deliver, making all the right noises and standing out – in the right way!
Due to the projected rate of expansion and the dedicated need for talent sourcing they are looking to take on a Recruitment Manager to lead on CHEF and KITCHEN recruitment. The existing operations team are excellent, real brand ambassadors and have done a superb job thus far in terms of putting the right people into the right places to secure their growth.
Head Office is London based but this role will be mostly field based and you will be managing your own time. Ideally, but not essentially, you will be based in the South East with relatively easy access to London as there will be an expectation of being in the London office on occasions.
What You’ll Be Doing
The remit of the role will be covering a lot of the behind the scenes recruitment including:
* Creating a long term strategy for the attraction, onboarding and most importantly, RETENTION of the best people in the industry for the business.
* Liaising with the operations team to establish business needs & posting relevant job vacancies, dealing with incoming applications for back of house opportunities from craft level to senior management;
* Proactively searching for and screening relevant candidates through various job boards and arranging interviews;
* Arranging and coordinating the group assessment days;
* Responding to applications and delivering feedback post interview;
* Coordinating offers and doing the relevant paperwork including offer letters, new starter paperwork and reference checking.
* There will also be a requirement to control the ongoing strategy of people attraction in conjunction with the HR and the rest of the senior management.
This role is an awesome opportunity. Experience in commercial hospitality recruitment is essential – this role would suit perhaps a consultant from an agency, or possibly someone who sits on the team of a larger recruitment team looking to take on a bigger role, and ideally you will have come from a background in the kitchen.
A good understanding of restaurant/hospitality operations and service is essential as is excellent organisation and communication skills. You must be a well-resented, dynamic and fun loving individual.
The salary on offer is dependent on experience – up to £38,000; plus the benefit of working with one of the leading hospitality companies in the UK today. You will learn a lot and could potentially have a very successful internal recruitment career.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and would like to be considered, please apply now with an up to date CV and a COVERING LETTER telling me a bit about you in a Word or PDF document.