Restaurant Manager, Slough – Salary from £26k + bonus & benefits amazing shift pattern & Bank holidays off!!
Our client runs a truly unique business with many strings to its bow! They cater for breakfast, lunch & dinner alongside a cookery school & bespoke events!!
The owner is very hands on & involved in the restaurant so is looking for like minded passionate people to contribute to his already very successful business.
The brief is simple, you must want to serve great quality, serious but unpretentious food, with a friendly and personal service, in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
The suitable candidate will have:-
* A proven track record of delivering and managing exceptional service in a fast-paced restaurant
* Communication skills that are second to none
* The willingness to role your sleeves up and muck in – no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it’s all hands-on deck
* Passion for our hospitality, food, drink and creating memorable experiences for our guests by leading from the front with an obsessive attitude to our guests
* Knowledge and experience in delivering and maintaining high health and safety standards
If this sounds like you and you are looking for an exciting and new opportunity, then please email us your CV!
Deputy Manager – Required West Malling, Stunning Gastro Pub – Salary up £26k Do you have a passion and knowledge...Apply For This Job
General Manager Busy High Volume Quick Service Restaurant, (£100K+/week) London My Client offers our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a...Apply For This Job