Talented Senior Chef de Partie – Prestigious Private members club – Central London – £26K+ per annum – extra shift paid
We have a great opportunity available for a talented Senior Chef de Partie to work in the “hottest” Private members club in Central London. My client is a top Private members club serving seasonal and fresh produce cooked to order for lunch and dinner. The kitchen brigade is massive, 40 chefs in total but really organised and with a respectful executive chef at the top. They specialise in Modern French style dining. It is opened 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
* Senior Chef de Partie
* Private members Club, Michelin star Standard
* £26K+ per annum, 6 shifts per week + extra shift paid and two days off guaranteed per week
* Central London, near tube station
As Senior Chef de Partie, you must be passionate about food, a dedicated team player and enjoy working flexible hours.
As a Senior Chef de Partie you will be doing 4 straight shifts and one split shift and have two days off guaranteed.
The ideal Senior Chef de Partie will have the following:
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment as a Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Passion for succeeding and progressing in a restaurant environment
* Good understanding of food, hygiene, and safety
* The right to work in the United Kingdom
* Work well under pressure
In return, they offer excellent career prospects, a brilliant working environment and great surroundings in which you will cook amazing food.
Full training provided for Senior Chef de Partie and immediate start available!
If you would like to have extra details about this senior chef de partie position, please apply to this advert with an updated CV. please note, applicants MUST have the right to work in Uk without restrictions.
We are currently looking to recruit a confident and experienced Executive Head chef for a luxury 5 star hotel with...Apply For This Job