High Volume – Fast Casual Restaurant
Salary up to £25,000
This is a unique opportunity to manage this multi-faceted venue and a chance to progress your career to a whole new level
My Client offers our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other. As they experience tremendous growth, new several London openings are planned from 2018 and 2019.
As a Supervisor/Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for helping to lead and drive the daily operations of your Restaurant. You will oversee the kitchen and dining room to ensure a positive guest experience. You will lead the Team Members, Trainers and Team Leaders and will be responsible for all functions that ensure a smooth operation.
In the Supervisor/Assistant Manager role, you must be self-motivated, positive, and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork in a warm and caring environment of hospitality. We are seeking experienced professionals with a talent for leading and inspiring others.
* 1 year of Manager/ Supervisor experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment
* Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Restaurant operations
* Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
* Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
* Understanding of financial aspects of business operations
* Overseeing inventory, quality, and safety
* Managing all functions on daily checklist
* Managing the Restaurant while upholding standards of excellence and hospitality
If you have 1 year + experience as a Manager/ Supervisor in a fast-paced casual dining establishment, with a passion for food, beverage, and service, then we want to hear from you!
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position
General Manager, Gastro Pub/Restaurant, and Cocktail Bar up to £40K + Uncapped Bonus Cheltenham Here is a vibrant, fresh, accessible...Apply For This Job
Deputy Manager – Required Tunbridge Wells, Stunning Gastro Pub – Salary up £28k Do you have a passion and knowledge...Apply For This Job
General Manager for New Restaurant Opening The Westgate Center in Oxford Salary £32,000- £35,000 As a General Manager, you will...Apply For This Job